Our Little Jacob

This is a blog detailing the daily struggles of having a child with Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy. My son is 1 of 2 surviving triplets. My son and his identical twin brother Logan who passed away at 6.5 months old had Twin to Twin Transfusion before they were born. They were delivered at 28 weeks to try and save all 3 of their lives. I have a hard time connecting with other parents raising children with severe disabilities so, I thought I would branch away from my other blog to blog just about my son and his special needs in hope of reaching out and supporting other moms dealing with similar issues.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rifton Corner Chair and a new hammock chair

Found this little gem on craigslist. Love it! This is a size small Rifton corner chair for anyone looking he is 43 lbs and 44 inches tall. Also bought him a hammock chair to hang out in while we are out side. It was around $35 on amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment