Our Little Jacob

This is a blog detailing the daily struggles of having a child with Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy. My son is 1 of 2 surviving triplets. My son and his identical twin brother Logan who passed away at 6.5 months old had Twin to Twin Transfusion before they were born. They were delivered at 28 weeks to try and save all 3 of their lives. I have a hard time connecting with other parents raising children with severe disabilities so, I thought I would branch away from my other blog to blog just about my son and his special needs in hope of reaching out and supporting other moms dealing with similar issues.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sitting in a Bumbo Chair

Jacob could have never done this 6 months ago without any trunk support :-)


He was actually falling asleep when I took this. He is using his arms to keep himself from tipping. if he falls to the left he turns his head to the right to pull himself more midline. He can't stay this way long. He will still throw himself backwards after a few minutes, but still even in a rifton chair with the chest support piece he used to fall to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment