Our Little Jacob

This is a blog detailing the daily struggles of having a child with Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy. My son is 1 of 2 surviving triplets. My son and his identical twin brother Logan who passed away at 6.5 months old had Twin to Twin Transfusion before they were born. They were delivered at 28 weeks to try and save all 3 of their lives. I have a hard time connecting with other parents raising children with severe disabilities so, I thought I would branch away from my other blog to blog just about my son and his special needs in hope of reaching out and supporting other moms dealing with similar issues.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jacob's 1st day of school and bus ride


Well, Jacob actually started school 2 weeks ago...naturally he slept through it.

Jacob's 1st day of school at Achievement Academy 8/6/12

Jacob's 1st wheel chair lift and bus ride 8/20/12...still sleeping

Jacob's brother joined him at his school on 8/10/12...doesn't he look thrilled?

Jacob's NEW CHAIR came in 8/14/12 LOVE this chair. The harness is so much better. like that it has a crotch strap so he can't arch in it as easily or slide down. It is softer and not as hard. Best of all it has WHEELS on the base! We bought this at adaptivemall.com  He also got new glasses...still don't see a difference in his vision.
Jacob leans to the left almost all the time. Drives me NUTS we go this Thursday to Shriner's to see if his spine is the issue.

6 comments:

  1. can i come and git boys to live with me win find homes for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. ima looking for boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. shadmisbach@gmail.com
    iam adocter in utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. jennifer g jacob i can fix him body
    ish

    ReplyDelete