Our Little Jacob

This is a blog detailing the daily struggles of having a child with Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy. My son is 1 of 2 surviving triplets. My son and his identical twin brother Logan who passed away at 6.5 months old had Twin to Twin Transfusion before they were born. They were delivered at 28 weeks to try and save all 3 of their lives. I have a hard time connecting with other parents raising children with severe disabilities so, I thought I would branch away from my other blog to blog just about my son and his special needs in hope of reaching out and supporting other moms dealing with similar issues.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Jacob's new gait trainer

Jacob in his Rifton Gait trainer walking to the Mickey Mouse Club House Hog Dog Dance. This is his new favorite things since Moose and Zee were taken off the air by Nick Jr. He will stop walking when the song stops, I have to go back to the beginning of the song and he will perk up and do it all over again. By the time I decided to take this video, he had already hot dog across the room about 10 times and was starting to get lazy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment